CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:02:55+00:002013 BMW 750Li CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:02:55+00:00
- Auxiliary Fan Switch – Remove & Replace – Lower
- Checked faults to find misfire faults in cylinder 5, swapped coils 5 and 1 to have misfire follow. Recommend coil for cylinder 5.
- Customer States there is a low coolant warning on check and advise.
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – One
Andra C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/19/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:01:59+00:002004 BMW 530i CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:01:59+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing. Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Performed Brake Flush – flushing all lines, calibers and master cylinder
- Short tested vehicle to find faults for the steering angle sensor. Checked connections to find the tight and clean. Recommend steering angle sensor.
Jorge R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:00:56+00:002006 BMW 750Li CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:00:56+00:00
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Front,Both
- Inspected vehicle to find high side pressure at 120 and low pressure at 100 when vehicle is started and will change pressures to normal after about 10 mins. recovered system to find proper amount of freon in system. Recommend A/C compressor.
- Inspected vehicle to find water pump causing the noise. Recommend water pump.
- Short tested vehicle to find no faults present. Found motor mounts collapsed. Recommend both front engine mounts.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Antonio S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/3/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-08T22:01:13+00:002016 BMW M3 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-08T22:01:13+00:00
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Cleaned up wiring for JB4 tuner, hooked up connections for High pressure fuel sensor and both electronic wastegates. Installed JB4 connect kit and informed customers of its uses and functions.
Mark B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-03T22:02:17+00:002009 BMW 135i CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-03T22:02:17+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Performed visual inspection, Checked all Fluid Levels, Cleaned / lubed Latches and Hinges. Reset Service Indicator
Genna V. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/2/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-20T22:02:04+00:002007 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-20T22:02:04+00:00
- Inspected vehicle to find convertible pump motor empty on fluid, filled system to find Left main top cylinder leaking. Removed trim to inspect cylinder closer and could see cylinder shaft to be bent. Found Wheel key to be pinched between the top mechanism causing shaft to bend. Recommend remove wheel key and replace top cylinder the bleed system.
- MAIN CONVERTIBLE TOP CYLINDER – Remove and Replace – Left Side
Carmen V. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2019